| HOME | Era FM | Sinar FM | THR GEGAR | Best 104 | Red FM | Manis FM | IKIM FM | Suria FM | Hitz FM | Xfresh FM | Klasik FM | Muzik FM | Rilek FM |

Beyonce comments on album leak



Beyonce posts on Facebook about her new album leaking online, and she's pretty magnanimous about it.

Yesterday there seemed to be a few too many musicians tweeting about what they thought of Beyonce's new album 4, which won't be officially released for another three weeks.

No surprises that the album leaked, but what was surprising is how even-handed Beyonce has been about it.

She addressed the leak in a post on her Facebook page:

'My music was leaked and while this is not how I wanted to present my new songs, I appreciate the positive response from my fans. When I record music I always think about my fans singing every note and dancing to every beat. I make music to make people happy and I appreciate that everyone has been so anxious to hear my new songs.'

Beyonce's 4 will be officially released on June 24.









Total Pageviews

Followers